Ganoderma lucidum snowy moon cake
“In the traditional Chinese culture, the moon cake delegation is round and complete. Ganoderma lucidum represents auspicious, noble and healthy. On the basis of the traditional moon cake production process, the organic ganoderma lucidum spore powder with the health care function is added. The perfect integration of the two can increase the cultural connotation of moon cake, a traditional Chinese food. Near the Mid-Autumn Festival, if you work with your family to make this Ganoderma lucidum snowy moon cake, the meaning of the reunion is even stronger.”
|Xianzhilou Broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder||5g|
|Glutinous rice flour||40g|
|Cooked glutinous rice flour||20~30g|
|Moon cake mould||1|
1. Pour the powdered sugar, milk, and corn oil into a large bowl and mix well.
2. Pour the glutinous rice flour, sticky rice noodles, glutinous rice powder and spore powder of the Ganoderma lucidum spore powder, and continue to stir for 30 minutes.
3. Then cover the plastic wrap and steam in a steamer for 25 minutes. When steaming to halfway, open the wrap and mix well, then cover with plastic wrap and continue to steam. The steamed batter is stirred with a spatula until it is cool and refrigerated for 1 hour.
4. According to the ratio of 1:1 or 2:3, the skin and the filling are divided into small portions, and a small amount of cooked glutinous rice flour is used for anti-sticking.
5. Squeeze the ice on the palm of your hand, add the filling and the ice, and carefully seal the bag tightly. Take 50g moon cake mold, use the sticky rice noodles to prevent sticking, put the wrapped dough into the mold, and squeeze out the shape of the moon cake.