Ganoderma lucidum Osmanthus fragrans
“On the 15th day of the first month, I will eat Yuanxiao, meaning a happy reunion. Is it a festive atmosphere to add a good and auspicious element of Ganoderma lucidum in the Lantern Festival? The outer layer of the white round of the soup is darkened with dark spore powder, and a fresh sweet-scented osmanthus soup base is used to make nutrition and delicious!”
|Xianzhilou Broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder||5g|
|Glutinous rice flour||200g|
|red beans||Moderate amount|
|Sugar osmanthus||Moderate amount|
1. First, crush the sesame seeds into a container, add Ganoderma lucidum spore powder, sugar and a small amount of oil and mix well to make sesame fillings.
2. Take a clean large bowl and pour the glutinous rice flour.
3. Gently pry a small hole in the middle of the bowl with your fingers, slowly pour warm water into it, stir the glutinous rice flour with chopsticks, and add the appropriate amount of oil to mix the glutinous rice flour into a dough.
4. Knead the dough into a one-dollar-sized agent, make a pellet, fill the ganoderma lucidum spore powder with sesame filling into the agent, then carefully seal and round it, and then put it in the powder. Spare on the chopping board.
5. Open the fire, put on the pot, add water to the pot, stew the red beans and sugar together, boil over high heat, and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat. After that, put the wrapped oysters into the boiled red bean broth and continue to cook until the oysters float up to the pan. After the bowl, add the sugar osmanthus.
2、In the case of dough, in order to make the glutinous rice balls more Q-bomb and smooth, we can add some powder;
3、We put a little sugar sweet-scented osmanthus on the last dumpling to make the dumplings better and more delicious. It has the effect of moistening the lungs and relieving cough. It can be added according to the preferences of each person.