Spore powdered egg fried rice
“Egg fried rice, the surface is bland, but everyone has a bowl of egg fried rice that can't be forgotten. It is a grain-cut egg fried rice made by mother in memory. It is a fried rice with temperature when someone is hunger and cold. Or is it a delicious bowl of healthy and nourishing egg fried rice?”
|Xianzhilou Broken Ganoderma lucidum spore powder||2g|
|corn kernels||a little|
|Haricot vert||a little|
1. First cut the onions and onions, and cut the bacon into strips for use;
2. Take a clean large bowl, break in two eggs, mix well, and set aside;
3. Take the pan, preheat the fire, and then pour the oil evenly into the pan. After the oil temperature rises, pour the stirred egg liquid evenly into the pan and spread it out. After the egg liquid is settled, a moderate stir fry can be used to prepare the bowl for use.
4. Clean the pot, pour the new oil into the heat, pour the prepared chopped green onion, onion, corn, carrot, and green beans into the pan, then add the previously cut bacon to stir fry and discolor.
5. Then pour in a bowl of rice and continue to stir fry. Finally, pour the fried egg into the pot with the spore powder of the Ganoderma lucidum, and stir them well. Add the appropriate amount of salt and chicken seasoning and mix well.
2、Spore powder should be poured in the final fried rice before the pot is put out, stir fry a few times and immediately rise to avoid the long-term high temperature stir fry to destroy the nutrients of Ganoderma lucidum spore powder.